Advertisement

Friday, April 9, 2010

HATE me

I'm not a good people.
although there are friends around me,
always says that i am a good friends bla bla bla~~
but I'm the bad one who play all the 'mind' game...

maybe this case is the greatest example of all...
i shouldn't start this conversation with them from start..
now not only them but I also included in this game....
i really regretted..
i should not say out loud this sensitive issues..
now everyone is like playing psychology game..

last time,
i knew you were talking like talking our bad in front of the others..
that is the reason why i did not like approach to you so much..
now things is getting worst when other start this conversation
and i could not help myself and spread it out..
aaaahhh
my bad..

i hate it when other started to hate each other..
i hate it even more if I'm the starter of this things..
erm..
maybe i have high potential in playing this kind of game..

i don't know what i should do now..
sad or laugh???
--
good night..

No comments: