Advertisement

Sunday, December 28, 2008

wuhoooooooo!!!!!!!

hmmm... last few days I'm quite emotional on dealing my friendship stuff..
huh!! now when I'm think back, i think I'm the one who does wrong!!!

forget it..
i don't want to talk bout this stuff!!!
I'm quite happy last two days, everything seems to go very perfectly according to my plan.. smooth and nice!!

Finally, I'm register my name to take a car license..
then in a day or two, i might throw my spec away and say hello to contact lens!!
haha~~
erm.. all CNY clothing plus shoes i already bought...


and the most coolest thing is I've got a job!!!
yea!!!
i think this job is quite easy, and since the shop is small!! a size like triple my comp desk... i think i wont need to do heavy work like sweeping the floor.. wiping mirror i think this will not run from my job list... but at least very hard or tiring... lol I'm working at mini phone shop!!!

ahh!! quite happy with everything happen recently...
new year is coming and i hope everything will be just fine and~~~~

erm and~~~

maybe two days later I'm going to write again a blog of my achievement throughout this years and wishes for the up coming new year~~~~

^^
hmmm.. happy happy....

No comments: