Advertisement

Thursday, December 18, 2008

upset!!!!~~~

arghhhh a bit upset
but if i upset for this kind of small thing means i really easily get angry
hei!!!
I'm not as good as you think
lol

I'm upset of what?
well actually, i know I'm not cute, not pretty, have nothing if compare to other 'ladies' out there~~~
erm~~~ what should i say...
don't ignored me because of that!!!
and please..
judge a book by its cover? why i said so? i don't mind have less friend like YOU who so like to see people appearance before making friends...

huh.. why should i be upset of this kind of people...
nah~~~ o0o
i still have other friends...
i wont die just because u judge me because of that...



p/s: actually this person did not mention or say anything bad about me... just that i think mostly people judge other people like that nowadays and one of the lucky people is me~~~
thank god for letting me know this kind of people.. let me know who this junk people are, you are dead!!! i will spread to whole world(my friends who support me)
bleak
:P

No comments: