Advertisement

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

damn it

i went to kl find the stupid fucking job..
what the fuck..
walk whole day find that damn restaurant..
walao~~
the stupid rubbish restaurant
look inside and outside
didn't feel got any 5 star looks.. damn it..
what the heck the restaurant name?
something sound like 'cha ri ton'.. damn fuck it!! so damn stingy.. in future, i sure wont step a leg inside the stupid restaurant..

damn it damn it
i walk whole days..
until my leg nearly broke..
shit!!!

haishhh~~
maybe the restaurant cant give me the salary that i expected, so i damn angry!!
nvm.. my parents doesn't let me work at kl also..

but..
this is not the main problem that i really mad of..
what the shit god damn fucker..
i just back from kl..
tired and leg pain..
then on the way home, my mum started to give me big lecture..
thanks to one of my friend's mum.. who go and spread out wide that it is very dangerous to go o beach..
walao..
you so care bout your daughter is your problem la.. what the fuck you wanna influence other people to follow you also..
i got money.. is my problem wanna go or not..
if i really die of ship sunk ed or drown middle of the sea..
is none of your business also.. and you no need waste white money to give me also..
damn it..

i was so happy bout the trip, and one session of 'ke po chi' meeting,
change all the thing that i plan to spend the last vacation with my friends...

o0o=.=o0o

[note]:sorry for my rudeness.. i am damn frust of everything that happen to me yesterday and today.. damn tired and fuckinly pissed off by alot of thing.. maybe tomorrow the story will be not the same again.. i might thanks the auntie for consulting my mum for the news that go to the beach is very dangerous

No comments: