Advertisement

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Disaster 1st Holiday trip

haih
my holiday had started..
the very next day, right after i finished i exam..
i jumped into bus to go to ipoh with my friends...

wa..
a happy trips turn to disaster for me..
but overall it is quite fun journey with my friends..
i heard their laughter all the time(laugh me==''')

by the way,
what happen?


this is my shoes i weat to ipoh.. right after arrive at ipoh parade, we went to eat.. and i discover the fuck shoe.. the damm fuck shoes....
haih..
i think u can imagine from what u see at the pic..
i have to spend extra money to buy a shoes..
and my friends?
1st hing to do when they know it
yea~~
laugh their lung out...


then...
we went to sushi king...
and order sushi bla bla bla~~~

but the main poin tis this pic

do u know what the heck is this? and do u know the correct way to eat this food?
well im not a japanese.. i dint learn their culture or the way they eat their food..
whatever food the serve in my eyes..
i just eat it...



i mean i rally put all the thing inside my mouth and chew it and swallow it..
for your infomation..
im a bit different from other..
if people think the food is hard to eat or swallow or got something weird bout it.. they will not continue eat it..
but i continue chew it and swallow it inside my stomach..
LOL
and then.. i tell my friends not to eat.. cause it taste weird and hard to chew
not long after that.. i saw a couple eating this thing.. and they quite enjoy it also.. argh!!! the way to eat that stupid thing is just eat oni the beans inside the thing not all pop inside mouth and eat... stupid supid
WTF.. then my two friends started to burst into laughter until their tears also come out..

nvm nvm..
maybe the next time they eat sushi.. they will forever remember me..
what a disaster holiday

2 comments:

Shyuan ty said...

think back oso wanna laugh till cry.. haha XDXD.. thx to u.. but not disaster la.. de GOD teach how to spend moeny well..haha..

小K said...

well!!
i for go upload the pic of you two that keep laughing
repeating the same story over and over again
zzz