Advertisement

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

worried and itchiness

today going to be the 2ND day, nothing special actually, just that i skip lots of tutorial classes, i know that there will be no tutorial classes for the 1st week, but worries conquering my mind and heart, i worries almost everyday, maybe because I'm alone and not yet find member that same course with me..
i talked to some girl during lecture class, they tell me that they also skipped for tutorial classes, but my brother tell me to go, since i got nothing to do if staying at home(now I'm alone at house coz most of my housemates going school or their friends house) even my brother friends tell me to go, to get know of some new friends, but i end up staying at home again..
all other friends seems to have so many classes to be attended, and i only have erm.. one day one class? so I'm really worried, i've checked my timetable triple or more time again n again n again...
i miss one class for the 1st day, i don't wanted it to happen again..

by the way,
i started to pop out rashes, is like being bite with many mosquito if i stayed at cold place for too long
today when i listen to the lecture class, my leg started to get itchy..
after the class end, i went home and change trousers and my pretty leg full with rashes..
quite itchy also.. i tried to control myself not to scratch it, cz i found out that the red spot will grew bigger each time i scratch it.. ZZ!! sound like I've been attacked by thousand of mosquito... (LOL?)

i think it will be the end of my posting today, hopefully everything will goes smoothly and i hope i can meet new friends soon...
guan yin ma bless me!!!

No comments: