Advertisement

Thursday, June 18, 2009

handsome girl

she is a repeat student.. the very first day, she catch my attention.. coz she is so damn cute and handsome.. lol.. i think if her hair is a bit longer, she will be quite attractive also..
i just love her hair..
never in my life i will imagine that i be able be a friend of her, since she was in her own gang.. some course mate have a 'crush' with her...
lol..XD
i think it is a coincidence we sit together during the class.. hahaha!!
ei.. don't misunderstood, i just wanted to say she is handsome and cute.. I'm not that type if human..
we chat a bit.. haha
just like that only...
my course mate jealous, cz she is sitting next to me..
hahaha..


I'm going to crazy soon, stupid leader get the worst 'lucky draw'..
ZZZ!!! have to be the 1st group to present in lecture classes...
hopefully can get a good mark for this presentation..


realize that i had done many grammatical error for this post..
thanks to English language..
chao..
time to search for a topic for my presentation...
what should i do?
homosexual? play safe? gay and lesbian?
lol funny topic..

No comments: