Advertisement

Saturday, June 20, 2009


first of all.. introduce my cute face 1st.. haha.. it's been a very long time i dint SS..><


so this is the 1st version of timetable that i get cheated on..



and this is the timetable, orange means tutorial classes, red means lecture classes and green is computer practical(super boring.. thx to the tutor)
looked like very free right? only three classes most of the days.. but the time will drag till 8pm!!! zzz!!!



ahh my well organized notes!! hahahahaha....... it is just for displayment more than using it...



the rashes(PAIN!!!!) there are some more at my body.. but lazy to capture it.. lol XD
my bodies lack of water and eat unhealthy.. this is the result of it...



i eventually have to wrap it up, because whenever im trying to bend my hand, and it will feel extremely pain when i want to straight my hand...

ahhh thats all... today the line is very bad.. DC all the times...

No comments: