Advertisement

Monday, June 15, 2009

101

hohoho... this is going to be my 101 posts...
but nothing should be proud of.. and there also got no good news or happiness to share off..
just wanna share out the fucking days i had here..
nothing are work properly since I'm here..
zzz!! today, my room door lock are spoiled.. unable to unlock it from outside....
wake up early in the morning (around 6am) thought of going prepare happily to school..
zzz!! make me discovery that the stupid door is spoiled..
argh, there is a moment i felt wanna kick the door hard!!!


i had class till 12pm then going to continue it at 2pm, i thought of straying around the school until 2pm, but i receive call from my brother yesterday that i had to fetch him from the bus station.. i don't even know where the hell is the bus station.. but that is fine with me.. I'm going to use the long way instead of shortcuts..
so i go home.. and waited for call.. zzz!!! so strange, my phone are not working well.. so i tested it.. zzz!! cant call anyone..(sms im not very sure i send out or not)
i thought is my phone sim detector problem.. so i changed sim card(luckily i got a spare one) and it can use... i immediately call my brother then, cz it is so late from the time he said he going to come here...
arghhh... he tell me that he sms me to tell me that he is going to back at 4pm and no need my help.. Ahhh!!! i don't know what am i going to said anymore... im so tired and so sleepy...
shit.. fuck sim.. NO NETWORK ACCESS? argh.. need to retrieve a new one when i go home...

but there is a good thing happen, my door locked is repaired..
i think he is the one who help me, cz im telling him the problem i had...
thanks




stupid sim.. stupid....

No comments: