Advertisement

Saturday, June 6, 2009

ignored or being ignored?

i don't understand.. why other people seems to have interesting stories in their life..
while I'm still black and white..
yea you might can said that it is depend on us how to colour our life,
i got the brush, i got the colour.. maybe, I'm not a good artist..

trying all my best to make things good in my life, but it seems so difficult, and everything seems went opposite from what i want!!
i don't understand it all?? why??
i ask opinion from my friends:
'what do you think about me?'
erm, am i funny? did i make you bored? am i a good friend?

trying to tell me don't bother bout what other people think bout you but just be myself?
I'm afraid that if i be myself, no one will be friends with me..

last time, i used to be the smallest among my friends
now, I'm sitting in a group of kids(course mates that small me a years old)
huh!! a sudden change,

i can understand the feeling of one of my friend who cant find any friends at college..

everyone wanted to be popular,
everyone wanted to be notice,
everyone wanted to be famous among people..
everyone wanted to have lots of friends..
i become very tiny, and shrink every single days..
no one notice me.. i am nobody...

i must put effort to build up relation ship?
heck!! i really tried my best to do that,
i was like begging among youngster to be friends with me.. so pathetic..
so damn sucks!! and some times i just fed up and thought to be alone for the entire semester...

housemates?
i have no chance to speak since there is a people who love to talk until she tired (i guess she wont tired)
so, I'm only the listener..
ahhh!! looking back my older post, it seems that i have an unhappy life at uni,
OG!!! rescue me, give me a little bit strength, make my face more thick..

pretty or attractive people do have advantage, where they need not have to find friends, people will looked at them and say hi..
that kind of people will be the unattractive, average, normal people with nothing special which other human wont even remember this people existence.. yea.. I'm talking bout me.. TT

some said i ignored people..
but now i don't know whether is I'm the one who ignored or being ignored...
i miss my home!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Kok,

Your coursemates are all newbies. You can easily approach them, date them for lunch or dinner and get friendly with them. Maybe not so close on the 1st day, but you can get closer the 2nd and 3rd day onwards. Going college means having new enviroment and new friends. You cannot always depend on your old gang to come save you. If you don't take the initiative, people wont recognize you and will wonder if you're an anti social. Ask questions suddenly if you don't know anything. Talk to ppl in front or behind you. Smile as you go around the campus. As everyone also newbies, it means that everyone is stupid and blur on the 1st day. Get used to this and start making new friends.

From a busybody bitch.

小K said...

who are u?
hw u know my sir name?
you dont know what is happening..
yea.. talk like this is easy,
but when really doing it, is really hard..
all of them are newbies with gang..
just forget it....
the first week maybe will be hard for everyone i guess..
hopefully, everything will be fine..
thx for the advices