Advertisement

Friday, June 19, 2009

i dont know what the hell is happening to me...
unknown stupid rashes are popping out somewhere on my bodies.. some are pain, some are itchy....
zzz!!
this is another fucking week..
zzz!! stupid rushing assignment.... last min work.. sleepless night...
just feel itchy all over my body when i sleep...
then done a wrong tutorial question, photostated the wrong question.. means i stay up late at night doing stupid things.. but nevermind, at least i can learn something extra, which i dont know i true or not..
TT

last time, when i at my home, there used to be a cock's sound.. waking me up..
at here, is different...
dog replaced it... barking non stop..
haha.. i dint felt it, my housemate felt the worst.. coz her room is facing the outside..

quite adapted to the lifestyle at here...
i dont miss home, but have to go home also, there are too many things to be filled in here.. still quite empty...

so thats all..
tomorrow going to be back home...
XD....

No comments: