Advertisement

Thursday, March 3, 2011

World of Critics

Once you walk out from your room~
you entered the world of Critics..

i really really admire those who can live alone, be independent and ignore all those criticizer
and just be who they are..
i just cant be the way i wanted anymore..
critics really affect me very very much..
i can think bout the critics almost everyday till i really improved or what..

just like previously when my uncle critics on my spectacle looks like auntie,
every time i go out with him,
i will not wear spectacle anymore..

it sound like I'm someone who acted to be what others want me to be..
yes i am..


till now, i can conclude people at here accept the one of me who looks cool, sleepy and arrogant..
maybe i should just live in that way...
or maybe i should just learn to accept critics,
and learn ways to rejects other critics..

********
that is the reason why i don't wanna tell others what actually on my mind and how i feel..
i am now super super afraid..
whenever I'm with the one,
i feel insecure as if that one will see through me..
or tell others...

i really really tired thinking lots of things..
i cant stop my mind from thinking those thing..
there many time i nearly burst into tears..
i keep control it,
because of what others people think of me again..
'strong' people like me shouldn't shed tears..

lock the door,
and just be who am i inside my little room
***********
one problem i wanna get rid is cough..
previously i love to cough..
this is the 1st time i ever get such serious cough..
i woke up to cough every middle of the night..
cough till vomit..
not really vomit, i swallow it back =.=
guess that i really should buy some medicine or consult a doctor if worst..
less talking to control cough..

i really really down..
i wanna go to home
hugs all my pillow... T-T
i want to sleep
pressure at here too high..
though din't have anything to do,
i rather spend two more hour awake till 4am+ and get to bed..
sleep longer make me feel guilty..
one day sleep already making me feeling so guilty =(
sigh..
T_T

2 comments:

ee na said...

take your Sadness/Emo time to study la.
think too much? use that brainpower to solve maths and programming.
sleepy? drink coffee.
bored? go for a study group or u can have one with me.
Others comments are just, "COMMENTS".

im jealous cuz ur pressure is social. my pressure is those frigging midterms/quizzes that im afraid i cant do. wth.

i know i got no life :(

小K said...

eena =(
is really hard..
sigh~

we both got no life..
those who had a life wont post emo blog T-T