Advertisement

Monday, March 28, 2011

Friends?

sometimes i don't really know what i done so far is consider what a good friend should do or not..
i think i did not good enough..

but sorry i have to say this though I'm not really a good people also..
is been awhile,
i don't understand why you have to treat a friend like this..
are we consider being as a friend?
maybe the definition of friend by everyone is different.
but in my opinion, my point of view
what you all did is too over already..
you only treat those special one, really special friends
i know you dislike me from the start..
but being a friend,
and you need others to beg you to did something that most of the time we spend time doing it together,
everyday spending that little moment together..
it already should be a habit already,
but you still need other beg you for it..
it sound like i need to beg you,
kneel down for you
just to be one of your friends.
you talk to me when you like,
you ignore me most of the time,
i need to push myself over for you most of the time..
i don't really know this is friend or not..
maybe you really hate me so much..
i don't know? but it really pissed me sometimes..

well,
i still envy you,
despite of what you had done to everyone,
everyone still love you..
this is the power you owned!


by the way,
this is not about me,
I'm just write it out based on how my friend treat my other friend..


___________________________________________

another story,


as friend,
do we really need to count in every single things?
what i done, you need to return it in future..
i ask for your help, because you also need my help..
this kind of feeling..
it make me feel like we are just using each others...
i really scare being friend with you..
i don't know, it feel weird..
even talk to you, i need to be very careful..
you count every single thing so well..
every time i finish talked to you,
i will re-think it..
yeah, i know i done and said something that pissed that people again..
i wanted to say sorry, but in the end i don't..
why? because i forgot bout it,
plus, not really bump with them most of the time~
the moment we saw each other again,
i think that feeling of pissed already gone?

maybe bunch of friends i mixing with now is treating me really really good!!!
extremely good!
fetch me everywhere to play
*i not even treat them eat or paid for the petrol money*
sometimes treat me eat and drinks..
out with me anytime and anywhere!
though they did not listen to my stuff all of the time,
but i don't care...
at least got people i can talk crap with xD
i feel good being with them,
friends that don't count every single thing..
friends that i wont feel paiseh to ask help..

i ask help most of the time,
if i never ask for your help,
that mean you are the one being mention?
hahaha~
i don't know..
think about it...
maybe i requesting too much for a friends..
xP
sorry if i hurt you~

oh by the way,
one more theory i learn
because i hurt most people with this..
when treating another friends good,
don't tell your other friends..
they will be very upset =(
example?
i treated my friend mcD the other day,
i don't know why i will mention it in front of my other friends...
and they were so upset ...
aiyo~ i say i treat u, u duwan jek.. xD

talk till the end,
am i your friend??
T^T
don't hate me..
i like all my friend!

No comments: