Advertisement

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I want a break and yet don't wanna feel damn free with nothing to do..

goshie~
too many thing done this semester..
feels like haven really got a day i can rest well
i mean like a day doing nothing
a day of boredom where you wish you have something to do...
time is packed
and sleep time reduced
i wanted to train myself to be a sleep lesser..
i succeeded at night, but i sleep at morning..
so its the same
==

today morning,
i was scared by myself when i looked at the mirror..
my eyes turn blackie..
so is that the well known legend black circle??
=.=
it looks like i gave someone punch left and right of my eyes..
ouch!

several weeks more final going to start..
yeah~
i study nothing and i learn nothing..
GG~
i need to consult my classmate..
ask them to be my tuition teacher
i am noob!
just a short update and i want to sleep with my beloved pillows and boosters
kekeke..
home sweet home
=)

No comments: