Advertisement

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ME = Lansi??

I very arrogant?
i very snobbish?
I very Lanci?

previously i may~
but is not that i put my pride high~
is because i afraid people would not want to recognize me as friend..
i live in shameful live =(
lol
this is so over-crapped..
but this is what i think of myself..
sometimes,
i don't even think i deserve being friend with you..
i will always thought that i may not be that good,
you will feel ashamed to have me as friend...
sigh~

maybe the friend circle i have previously is too small..
my friend protected me well..
i afraid of being hurt..
i afraid people may not want to wave back or smile back when i smile or wave to them..
too many thing that i afraid..


i try to change now..
now i am slightly better..
i am little bit brave when I'm with friend,
i feel confident to do so if there is friends beside me..
(still sound like loser ==)
but people just don't want to look at me..

i don't know why..
the same friend i had met for two years plus plus or even more
they just don't wanna look at me..
is it i change too much that they cant recognize me..
sad

my problem?
my fault for not just go and say hi to them?
my face problem?
i born with arrogant and fierce face?
i am not friendly in reality?
people dislike me?
i cant open a conversation well?
I'm not a good talker?
things that i talked boring?
i too boring?
i am not attractive enough to be listed in your friend list?
i look like a nerd-IT~ians?
T^T

that people added many people, but not me..
i hesitate many many many times,
thinking wanted to add or not..
in the end, i end up not adding anyone..
for me, i afraid the people feels like i add them because i need to use them or what..
plus,
i added one guy i liked previously~
and till now, i talk nothing or anything with him..
keep saw his update and i still don't dare to comment!
because i afraid again!
afraid people would not reply!
he even take 3 weeks plus to approve me previously..
make me feel no chance at all and I'm totally stab-my heart-to-death..
and of course,
he do live perfectly in imagination =)
maybe not knowing you is the best, you can stayed perfect in my mind forever till i forget you someday...

maybe the reason of everything i have is..
i expected too much..
i think too much..
watch too much drama and i relate it too my real life,






and
and
and
i actually very good one
=)
I'm not a mean people..
can you just comment one time?
just one time!
and keep replying~
we can be best friend =D

can you add me~
I'm happy to see that you added me =D
*bright light* [ada chance ni xD]

someone save me from the imagination world
=(

No comments: