Advertisement

Saturday, March 12, 2011

long long long post

this gonna be a long post to summarize everything that happen this past few weeks,
why i was so emo with short post~
if you had follow my blog..


well,
main reason is because of busy and tired plus a serious home sick..
really busy with everything,
time flies, and after chinese new year, is already week 9~
5 more week i will be sitting for my final exam..
gosh~ seems like i study nothing for this semester..
today went to a seminar,
i wasn't willing to go, thanks to an assignment who required the student to attend at least a soft skills talks..
now i learned something,
get a slightly motivated,
and earned soft skill points..
i was now being shown a light to the path I'm going to go in future i guess..
something that totally wont be related to what I'm studying now..

in order to achieving it,
start from next next week [sorry, i still wanna procrastinate to rest]
I'm gonna start working hard..
try to control myself not to open my laptop..
i have now successfully control myself from not logging in and crap in msn..
i have also successfully control myself not to facebook so often like what i did previously [atleast a little bit]
now i just need to control myself from blogging and too into the k-culture [IMPOSSIBLE!!! xP]

but what happen last few days is...
just too tired,
and everything seems pissed me..
when i get tired or stress, i just need to hibernate..
but~
I'm busy till no time to sleep!
that why,
I'm easily irritates by small things..

now I'm just done with midterm..
not to say the result..
totally sucks!
result of last minute study and not attending classes..
I'm sorry, i regret now..
that's why two more week i need to shut myself from Internet world..

recently the weather seems moody~
make me moody to go to school too~
why started raining season at the time i need to work hard for exam
=(
make me feel sleepy all the time...
some more the rain seems like love me so much,
whenever i was planning to go out,
it start to rain..
dinner,
school
and assignment have to be postpone..

yesterday were a good day,
been helped by bunch of friends during exam^^
when you get too much, you will lost something,
and that might be the reason why my tyre punctured..
but thanks to friends again for borrowing me money..
thanks to friends who send me warm messages^^
though it was rain, and i need to ride slowly without raincoat like an idiot..
i feel warm~~~~~~
and that moment start,
i realize that there is actually lots of people who paid attention to me,
they help me,
they greet me,
they respect me LOL..

few weeks never back,
thanks to friends again for curing my homesick sometimes^^
thanks to them who willing to out for drinks, crap with me, dinner with me~
i kinda love this feeling,
though i love my home very much,
i try to hold myself to stayed..
two more year,
i need to accumulate more and more memories at here...
all these busy and stressful life would be a memorable memories..
and i still enjoy staying up late till the morning...

thanks friendssssss...
I'm so grateful to meet you all in my life^^
let us together work our very best and graduate~
fight fight!!
hmm.. now only i realize, this post is not very long also xD
thanks for dropping by...

No comments: