Advertisement

Saturday, January 8, 2011

working2

thought of something to add on bout what i hate bout working..
ngek!

waking up!!!
is the hardest thing..
TT
especially now..
have to wake up at 6.30am everyday..
(yawn)
back to home already 6pm..
online awhile already 8pm..
bath and online awhile is already 12am..
--

still haven't talk to any worker at there informally except asking for simple help ad smiling to each other..
even asking help i will ask my dad to call them to help me =.=
I'm looks and sound cocky hor..



im getting little expert in making plastic bag..
gosh..
i had polluted the earth by creating around 1M plastic bags this few days..xD

sorry earth..
though i love you very much
but i have to ask everyone to say 'YES' to plastic bag



recently im obsessed with making origami
and stuff that needed to DIY...
im trying to make use of everything around me..
maybe will buy a fabric and make myself a pencil case and purse since is hard for me to buy one that suit my taste~~
lalala~
xD
trying to workout more in this field..
^^

No comments: