Advertisement

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Update

my body feel so old..
now the whole shoulder in pain..
especially the neck..
the previous plastic making need to stand whole day making my leg n waist in pain..
*waist pain because need to turn to other table fast*
now in charge of packaging plastic making my neck in aches..
my shoulder and thumb in pain because need to take lots of plastic in a time and many times..
just now go mirror myself!
OMO~ i got dark circle dy..
==
this is some story of my job~~
boring~
but tomorrow will be the last day~
next sem break go help again...
^^


result release yesterday..
i do hope a lot for this semester..
well, every semester i also hope to see at least an apple..
but disappointed =(
next semester try to obtain one..
well, last minute study did not disappoint me..
i get what i deserve..
maybe i should start study everyday next semester to boost my cgpa?
lalalala~

lots of my friends did not achieve a very good result..
haih..
is not your fault..
is the school!
the school purposely failed us..
so we can repeat
and pay them money!
school now needs lot of money to build new building.. ~.~


let us together try harder and harder next semester!!!

p/s: i dint expect anyone to failed that subject =(
i thought i done the best to help but in fact I'm not..

2 comments:

Zhang HuiLyn said...

now you know how hard your daddy work and it's not an easy thing to run a business...what you do now was my past experience...so...just try to think deeper from what you learned and what you realized from this special working experience!!

One thing is : say YES to plastic bags! cause still wanna cari makan a!! plastic generates money!

小K said...

hahaa..
thanks!!!!