Advertisement

Saturday, January 15, 2011

nightmare

keep having nightmare everyday..
even nap awhile also had a bad dream..
some i forgotten..
i just remember i woke up in shock or struggle a lot till i wake up..
the one i remember is my tooth drop one by one..
TT
so horrible terrifying..
it felt so real...
when i woke up i really thought my teeth all gone...
other is keep chasing by a monster and i don't remember what it looks like..
sigh~
izzit too many bad stuff happen causing me to non-stop thinking and reflect it in my dream =(

even now lappy keyboard is playing with me..
previously is the Z key
now is the Shift key

wuargggghhhh!!!
please make it a doom month rather than doom year T_T


by the way,
I watched Predator 2010 and 童眼
both movie are good..
so damn gan jiong!!
i was terrified by some of the scenes =..=
i can saw myself jump off from the monitor reflection..
Predator 2010 really good, because you will keep wanna know what happen next..
same goes to 童眼
but i wanted to just skip to the end rather than wait every scenes..
ghost movie sometime quite boring because most of the scenes have long pause break.. xD

that's all~
gonna take some rest..
hope for a better dream n better day tomorrow ^^

No comments: