Advertisement

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I x CNY

I used to Love CNY a lot.. A LOTSSSsssssss
will countdown till the arrival of it...

but now i kinda hate for it..
is seems to be some sort of pressure to me...
i don't know why..
i just hope that this day came and pass quickly...
maybe because this day will be celebrated not during my semester break..
kind of jealous to see others who got a longer break than me..

maybe i hate to just celebrate for less than a week then go back to study again..
~.~
is more to we are bind to CNY pressure to go home more than go to school pressure..
maybe is just me... xP

but whatever is it..
I still love CNY~
especially the shopping part xD
bought some clothes and pants..
just don't know whether have any chances to wear it frequently xD
one year wear one time.. LoL
I wanna play with fire cracker..
not that type of BOOM BOOM...
I wanna see beautiful firework in the air^^
I wanna meet up with all my long time no keep in touch friends..
I wanna SS with all of you~~
I wanna go for a movie with all of you~~
I wanna crap non-stop with all off you~~
I wanna get updates from all of you~~
and of course my cousiee who all been away for such a long time...
and playing some card games and drinking session~ hopefully will be ON!!


note some changes in me xD
i grew into more quiet person...
and of course,
I'm the most disappointing friend you ever get who won't be the 1st one to say hello and ask how are you
xD
but I'm gonna change it all..
keep me some times..
till now,
i still can't adapt to it...
well, you will know when we meet up^^

new year~
hopefully it will change it all..
bring only luck and less challenges in life..
simple simple normal normal life..
^^


something happen recently..
and i feel the shame on me..
=(
I'm sorry...

No comments: