Advertisement

Saturday, January 29, 2011

=(

i suppose to post a shout out bout this at twitter or facebook..
but i felt myself so sarcastic if i do so..
but i just couldn't help myself from not thinking bout it..
is it i too sensitive??

I'm happy to heard something from you,
but when i saw something different from what you told me,
it turn up to be something very very disappointing to me..
I'm not expecting anything from you..
that is your life,
you do it the way you want..
i just don't understand why you wanna 'lie' to me..

lot of sad thing happen this week...
i make my phone look so pariah in just a second..
i give my brother put a very big airplane on something that I've exciting waiting for..
give some of my tutor a big freak out that i will have a high possibility failing a subject..
the emotion of me just go down and down and down...
i wanna forget everything by talking and talking and just talking and crapping..
and suddenly all those feeling of wanna hide in a dark corner to cry pop out when i realize you are not-even-trying to ignore me.. T___T

am i that bad?
why..
it is been so many year..
and i can swear to god,
though my mind is evil,
but i never done anything wrong to you...
why would you done that???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm feeling left-out...
if later my aunt dump me again..
i think as if I'm be forgotten...
T_T

please let it end by this month..
please~
=(

No comments: