Advertisement

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Update

is been two week i abandoned Rejected..
last week had been the hardest week to gone through..
feel like crying again..

i had been very bad all this while..
i take a little bit time avoiding myself from them for a little while..
just for me to rethink all those thing i had done..
is it the best solution?
or just to protect myself from being hate?
hard to admit this..
but i am that selfish..
i just wanna protect myself..
protect my image..
protect it from being hate by all those i care..
some time i just want them to just have me and eliminate others..

a week of time i away from them making me realize how bad i am treating some of them unfairly and back stab them..
i knew it is my fault now..
i try to mend it back..
but it just did not work out like what i expected it should be..
sometime, i thought my this kind of mending-back action will just make thing even more worst..
i will try avoid all those sensitive issues right now..

I've been so physically and mentally tired..
the camping thingy really tiring..
plus all those problem that keep rushing into my brain making me feel so headache..
i cant even have a proper sleep recently..
maybe i done too many bad stuff..
i easily awaken by small sounds or anything that walking through me..
and then it causes my heart beat faster as if i just ride a roller coaster..
i wanna sleep longer but hard!

I've been procrastinate two days!
dint touch anything for my assignment or studying for mid-term..
what the hell is wrong with me..
i wanna go back home but i don't know why i wanna go home..
too many things need to be done
but i choose to off lights and sleep~
forget everything for the very last night..
i will chase back all the time i wasted tomorrow..

No comments: