Advertisement

Friday, October 8, 2010

Korean Bun Hair

I have been inspired to do Korean Bun hair ever since i get my hair to cut short..
lol
just because my hair length isn't long enough,
i have to wait and wait and wait..
and finally..
today,
my hair can achieve the result..
though it is still not what i want..
but i am satisfied..

is simple..
all you need is just hair and hair band..
search in youtube for tutorials..
there are lot lot of TUTORs teaching with different type of hair and length~


front look..

the bun..
paiseh too mini liao..
this is the best my hair can do TT

perhaps with an accessories will look nicer?
xD




sigh~
i do hope my hair not only grew longer
but grew a lots...
i still wondering~
should i straighten my hair?
should i cut my hair little little bit?
hmmmm.....

No comments: