Advertisement

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Back again to the world where
i talk,
i listen,
i obsessed,
i watch
to something that nobody even bother...

when some one ask what you watch every single day~
i just can said that i am watch something that definitely wont cross to your mind to watch..
they force me to talk~
then they show no interest in what I'm doing..
so what is the point for asking me??

kind of feeling awkward to start some conversation with them nowadays..
even talking to them make me feel uneasy~


I'm tired...
morning lifestyle is good,
but i still prefer the dark...

just a random post to share how unhappy i am today...
i did not intend to make anyone unhappy..
sometime is hard for me to satisfied both side..
and till the end,
i still have to protect myself from being hurt...
sorry if it hurt you the other way back...
but,
people shouldn't be so fearful to me...
==

No comments: