Advertisement

Sunday, October 31, 2010

First Aider Camp

Went for a two day and a night camp organize by the First Aid Society by UTAR
located at Cenderiang Tapah, Perak
PLKN Kem Sentosa
never regret joining this camp,
get to knew with lots of new people..
also able to measure the ability of me..
and how weak i am =(

activity of the camp:
  • jungle trekking
  • kayak~ing
  • flying fox
  • station game
  • obstacle aka physical activity
  • social night
  • talk
the time is very pack and almost no time to rest~

I remember playing station game after eating curry..
the committee some more ask us to eat more as it will be a tiring activity going next..
spin for 8round and i can feel the curry inside my stomach wanna burst out from my lung like a volcano..

I remember being cheated by the officer during jungle trekking..
10more minute.. 10 more minute..
i walk for 1hour still cant find the exit..

I remember how i force myself wake up early than Mr.Sun...
and doing morning exercise..

I remember how sleepy i am during the talk..
and yet i force my 10-tons heavy eye bag to open..
the talk is interesting~

I remember how we are teach to dance in less than half an hour..
my kayu body really cant make a spin.. some more wanna make a spin..
but i enjoy flying like a bird..
jumping like a vampire...
peeling off skin like a banana...
running as if im a bullet train..
running and spinning around with bunch of people...

I remember how i injured myself..
how i saw people injured themselves..
but we still manage to stand up from where we fall.. xD

i remember how we met in less than 10minute,
and we mix like as if we get to know with each other for 10months..
we helped each other..
we cheer for each other..
we make it till the end together..

I remember...



with my group mate, ASTHMA

Jungle Trekking session
tired but i enjoy it!

cam-whoring whenever there is a camera










I learn First Aid!!
if u bleed or anything~
feel free to find me,
i sure will balut u till cantik cantik xD
not forgetting them~
^^



During station game!
we won the 1st place!
teamwork is important




kayak~ing


i learn CPR too
haha!
there goes my first kiss xP


my rejected bandanna


rejected vs asthma


we get 2ND for the overall performance
not bad huh~


*********************

seriously have to appologize in formally to all my groupmate at there...
im not in my very best condition..
feel tired most of the time..
and i felt like i shown a face = not-enjoying-face
luckily there is a 2nd place for us..
if not i deeply feel guilty~
thanks to my leader and flexi for being so caring
thanks to everyone in my group for being so supportive~


after the end of the camp..
yea~
sleep for almost 2days to get back to myself..
i still feel sleepy lor~
still feeling tired most of the time since the camp..
==

cant wait for the upcoming wednesday where ASTHMA will be meet up again.. ^^


No comments: