Advertisement

Friday, October 15, 2010

Never Give Up~

Result release~
some get result beyond expectation~
some get lower~
some have to face probation~
some failed~

lots of friends of mine passed their exam with flying colours~
some did achieve great improvement..
their hard work at least being paid~
shame on me who dare laugh on them once!
i seriously envy them~

some of my friends did not achieve quite a good result..
some have to face financial problem as loans will be hold for at least 2 semester..
sigh~
i really don't know what else i can said to them..
seeing them study = suffering during exam week..
i really wanted to advice them to change their current course to a much more easier course with less killing papers..
but, this is what they had choose..
please blessed them..
please never give up in halfway~
one by one,
friends that i made in university are leaving..
kind of sad to let them go..
i hope none of you who successfully going through one year foundation leaving after the first three month studying at degree..
i do not hope that you will be the next =(

as for me~
i get what i deserve for..
but i do hope for a higher grades..
some of the subject i feared most, passed beyond my expectation..
other subject really make me feel so disappointed...
but i do satisfied with my result..
just that never felt enough..
I'm fired up with motivation to do more better for next semester!!
hope can make my CGPA graph up slightly a little bit higher if possible..


i passed my Japanese language~
xD



No comments: