Advertisement

Thursday, March 26, 2009

why 为什么?

still don't understand why?
why?
you are asking me why?
i also don't know why and don't know how to answer you why
wishing that i can answer the WHY
why the why is so bothering
why i cant find a solution for the why
why the why keep asking me why
how am i going to overcome the why
can i fix the why..

thinking a lot,
confusing
heart is torn into many pieces
cant find the right path
i cant see the light or 'door' of my future
what am i going to do actually?

am i making the right decision?
I'm thinking a lot sound stupid?

i should face the reality as u all said,
but i cant
i just cant
i wish i can


为什么?
到底为什么?

已经知道是知道要走这条路了
为什么心情还是觉得闷闷的

脸上带着了假笑容,
面对所有的事情都觉得很辛苦,
很难很难。

还是觉得自己很失败
我还不能够接受

口口声声说得好像很大不了酱
其实我还是很难过

我还很烦
我到底该往哪条路继续走啊!


because of you
i make a decision to live on
see~ing you suffering everyday to grow me up

曾经有想过要离开这个世界
因为你,决定活了下来
竟然以前已经决定了
所以就要为了你而跟勇敢的活下去!!

using your money that you earn
make me feel that I'm so useless
i don't want to let you see as a useless
suffering day and night
just to forming who am i today
keep broking all my promises that i make
will i be able to make it this time

i hope i can be just like HIM
every word that came from his mouth really hurt, but is true
finally i understand after so many year
reality sucks
i will remember all the thing you said to me
thank you for supporting me...


对不起,
我说不出口
希望你能感得到
真得很抱歉,我无法成为你想象中的人
对不起!

i swear..
i will...
我会~

[finally i cried after so many day]
[i just wanna hide in a dark side, so nobody would notice my pain]
[wearing a fake mask to cover all the sadness in front of other ppl]
[i will continue it]

don't worry i wont suicide.. ^^

1 comment:

Shyuan ty said...

huh~~~
at last u cried out~~~
good good~~~