Advertisement

Thursday, March 12, 2009

好悲哦

is been two day...
what I'm doing this two days?
erm... i think a lot of thing bout what I'm really want to study..
there is no hope for me to enter local university, but deep inside my heart, i still hope that there will be miracle happen...
for me, I'm really happy with my result.. at 1st, i thought i will failed at least a subject.. luckily i passed all.. but a D for me is failed..
what can i say more... I'm the one who did not want to study, playing all the time.. ignoring the fact that I'm getting older...

but then, is OK..
after arguing with my parent...
small discuss with my friends
deep thinking of my own
i decided..
to study...
information and communication technology courses..

hmmmm.. maybe you think that i cant study this kind of hard subject..
but i will try harder.. improve myself each day..
promise to myself to study even harder..
suddenly i found back the spirit to study..
the spirit i cant felt when i were in form6...

now only realize all this~~~
study foundation again...
ahhhh

好悲哦

No comments: