Advertisement

Monday, March 2, 2009

new car

a friend told me that her friend's dad bought him a car..
and that guy doesn't even enough age to take car license yet..
cant say that guy rich.. just can say that his dad really care for him..

am i jealous? well that's for sure!! i just got my car license...
and my house car already seems so old and seems enough time to say bye bye..
i tell my mum once to buy me a car.. my boss going to sell his car with quite reasonable price.. and that car really is the type i like too..
Proton Satria... my boss say that he change the engine and the gear box thing.. then the car sit changed like sport car.. and the speaker!! the most interesting part.. hahaa.. i wish to own a car that can blast their speaker until outside also can heard it.. although is kind of noisy. but i love it.. talk till the end.. the car is whole set modified which really make me wanna own it

and for sure.. my mum said NO!!
hmm.. i understand, we can afford to do so...
people like us.. cant be like the little kid out there, where their parent bought them a new car.. we have to work hard if we really wanna own something..

but that's a good thing also actually. at least i can have a little ambition..
an ambition to let me keep work hard
things that we get of our hard work
we appreciate most...

(for those who own car.. please don't take it so serious.. I'm not trying to say you all rich)


i sure will work hard next time in future...
for my ambition that i wanted fulfill
not just car.. there are something that i really wish for..
I'll tell it next time^^
(money is everything~~)
(learning to save money~~ i swear i will do it!!)

2 comments:

Shyuan ty said...

wah!!!! don't say u la.. i oso jealous la.. haigh.. my licence passed so long onli drive a few times nia!!! but, i think motor is still de best~~ wakaka XD

小K said...

motor is better than none lor..