Advertisement

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

new hair style..

before you really take a look at this post..
please be prepare,
not to laugh
not to tease

i've done a new hairstyle last week(1/11/2008).. it took me awhile to accpet it, and publish it to public.. even my friend, i din't dare to show them.. but they give me good responses.. meanwhile, my brother and cousins tease me.. in a joking style..

okok lets get the show started...


this is taken on the day right after i done my hair(4hours)


cool? they call it negro hair.. african hair


after 2 to 3 time washing my hair.. not curl anymore.. wuwu sad


or look more nicer with a pin?

but finally, i can adapt with it.. with tz hair i can

do emo emo pic


or girly girly pic


and cool pic!!!

well then most important is, i have the most special hair in town...
ppl say change hair will affect your lifestlye
i mean it.. is truth..
now when i go out, mostly ppl will look at me for a long time (did i too SS)
haha have to start adapt with it...

thats the end of the show... kindly plz wash your eye before you sleep, if not....
you will have extreamly sweetest dream until u dont want to wake up.. hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erm~
i see u~
make me think of san yi jor~
wahahaha