Advertisement

Sunday, November 23, 2008

大姐姐

today i realize i got many xiao di di(little brother) although we have no blood relationship.. but they very respect me and call me jie jie everyday(wahaha pai seh pai seh)

i got around 8 xiao di di i guess.. hahaha.. dint count the 'kai ' relationship (i means my god brother) where is this xiao di di come from? well they are actually my cousins brother, mother side cousins.. I'm the eldest girl.. most of them are boy and they don't have elder sister or younger sister.. so, i am their sister lo..

haha....

one more thing is today a cousin or my so called xiao di di bought a handphone.. of cz not using his money la.. his parent bought for him for no reason.. nowadays children so good.. in small age, they can owned a hp, and i found out, the hp more expensive than his parent's hp..
as for me, i beg till i die.. i think i cant get a hp also.. but thanks to god, give my father tio lottery.. then he only bought me a hp.. and it was when i were in form5...

well the story continue...
my cousin ask my handphone number and i gave him.. then i was so curious what are he going to put my name under his contact number so i ask him... why i was so curious?? and for your other information.. i am a evil sister.. i love to bully, scold them for no reason.. haha.. and they know my nickname at home.. thanks for my brother!! spreading it widely.. of course i want to see what he put my name... if he put my nick name, huh.. he sure die.. but if he put my name(i mean my real name) he also sure die.. lol... boh tua boh seh..
then i peek (not to say peek la, i ask him to show me)
he put my phone number as 姐姐.. woooooooo...
so respect me... haha.. luckily he know what to do jek...
but behind me, i think he wont change my name.. why? coz i know!!
muahahaha.. happy..


i got a big family~~~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cousin u mean is ah tong?

小K said...

haha
ya lo...
u is wen?
den wat u put me at your contact name?
jie jie oso? haha

Anonymous said...

U so old~
din call u aunty is very good liao~
i threat u so good le~
call u jie jie onli~
few years ltr mayb can call u ah sam jor...
wahahaha

小K said...

lalala~~~
i old but look younger than u..
go out together with me sure ppl say u is jie jie.. i am xiao mei mei

Anonymous said...

dunnoe gt the chance to go out anot..
wakakakka

小K said...

hahaha~~~
sure got de
just dun no u tai xiu jie wanna go o not jek

Anonymous said...

Me not da xiu jie la...