Advertisement

Saturday, November 22, 2008

another waste of time

huh!! damn it!!!!!
why? why? why?
after the exam that last two days ago, my spirit to study all gone... flew to no where...

i try to study, i really try.. but i just cant study, my brain cant function well.. it cant work under forcing.. lol..
what did i do today?
well sleep till noon, then i wake up, try to study math.. but end up playing online game again... i play from noon till night.. but don't worry, i got stop awhile to eat and bath...
thanks to my curiosity.. im addicted to viwawa.. whats that? well is a website that allow player to play game.. the game i love most is cho dai di(big2.5).. why must thanks to my curiosity? well i saw my brother play, and i felt kind of interesting.. whenever i online.. it seems attracted me to open the website and play... haha.. i think is for those who love gambling will addicted to it.. I'm too bored... your face look curious and wanna try the game also.. nah i give you the link, www.viwawa.com

and then, i try to enter wanted duck contest by digi.. spend almost half an hour to search for the stupid duck.. damn it, i cant find the stupid idiot duck!!!! nvm la, i enter before but i cant even win a thing... i dont have luck with this kind of competition actually, not even lucky draw...

i want pray hard.. oh my guan ying ma ar, please bless me with your magic water or what la.. i hope i dint failed... po pi me o...
so damn many mosquito biting me.. maybe they wanna remind me to study..
okok.. is almost 3am and im going to flip one to two pages of math before sleep...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz~ flip one or two pages then can go exam~ very pro lo u...
ur house damn banyak mosquito and ants de..

小K said...

is too stupid la..
what to do...
study so much oso tak faham faham

is like this de lo..
since i live near to jungle...

Anonymous said...

ur house is like jungle...
wakaka
then where is the tarzan?

小K said...

u watch too much cartoon jo la...
dun always day dream that you are princess and got prince with white horse cum find you la..

or you lost at jungle got tazan come save you..

wake up la~~~