Advertisement

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

exam week

i started my exam yesterday.. wow!! you cant imagine how i really felt on the day before the exam start.. i nearly cry out.. but not because of stress but i have exam phobia. i scared of exam.. huh!! i cant believe that i ask my father to take me go 'chai gong' to take some amulet and yellow paper to drink...

and the paper really work!! haha... during exam i can calm down and try to answer the question... although i cant answer all but at least I'm not scare...

and there is a guy sitting beside me... i love to look at him during exam.. (hei don't misunderstood) he is an Indian and i love to turn around to see him because every time i look at him, he is sure writing something and the face if him look funny.. hahahaha... and until the exam end, he is still writing some thing on his paper.. (huh!!) he got so many thing to write, very clever lo!! and look at me, 30min after exam start, i day dream awhile and do awhile... not to say i love day dream, is i already answer all the questions that i know how to do, well other question(erm i think don't want let you know better)

haih~~ feel a bit sad.. i cant do well on math.. but cant say too much, coz I'm the one who not studying, so if i get bad result.. i think i wont cry...

important paper are almost finish, now just left phy2 and math2 to go.. and objective paper? i think i will shoot all the question, i think can get at least 10 correct..

i don't aim to get good result.. i just hope, i can pass my STPM!!!
at least enough eat for me to enter localU (erm, i think can gua)

No comments: