Advertisement

Monday, February 27, 2012

my long hair

before i start
wanna promote this little stuff i bought using the book voucher
wuhoooo~
the only thing im satisfy bought with no regret

i remember i got lot of book i wanna buy
but when i go there with the free voucher
i stunt
and
i hard to make any decision to purchase any other books
i finish spending it with buying a lot of unnecessary stuff
urgh~
kinda sad..
should give more!
but still i love you for giving us spending money ^^
thank you

i never cut my hair since like 3 months
erm 4? 5?
im not sure but the conclusion is my hair is grewing more and more kanasai
how should i describe it?
picture below!

hell yeah!
hectic
where should i put my long fringe
left?
right?
divide middle?
all behind?


i maybe look sleepy all the time with my sleepy eyes,
but the hair make me look like i just woke up.

and if you notice,
my pathetic spec which follow me for two years
look kanasai also

please don't notice that i'm getting fat
yea yea yea...
i knew im getting fat!

my phone's camera is not functioning after drop from high place twice
at the same place
same day
continuously~
uh huhuhuu

im deeply broke
i want many thing
i need nothing
therefore
im suffering of wanting it
need = buy
want = dream it
:(

im starting to crap out of nowhere
better off now

No comments: