Advertisement

Sunday, June 19, 2011

i start to stalk again =='''
i never add them, never talk to them, never stand in front of them..
was i waiting?
i start to stalk again..
imagine their life without really be close friend with them..
i start to stalk again..
because i wanted to know more secretly about you..
i start to stalk again..
i am afraid if one day, some changes of you will make me down again...
but i still stalk :P

previously keep appearing online till the day they will talk to me....
but none of them did..
keep posting stuff to let them know who i am..
i guess no one notice..

people around me making me to have a perception that,
human only talk with pretty and beautiful human,
or those rich and 'usable' human..
those who can be helpful to them..
i don't have those criteria..
that's why i never talk much with those newly meet friends..
or maybe that why people don't want to talk to me?

base on my observation toward my friends and other people,
most of the time it do prove my 'hypothesis'
the way they treat different people differently..
:/
well,
i don't even talk much with my friends..
i only start to talk to them when they find me..
is not that i am arrogant or what
is because
till now i still think that i don't have the qualification to bother them for 5min or more to chat with me..
sometime, when i need help the most, many people pop out in my mind,
but........
still, i think i don't have the requirement to ask..

qualification? i wonder what is my qualification for me to you?
i failed miserably as a human.. Orz

posting this kind of stuff out making me felt so greedy
i want so much yet i did not put so much effort in it..
but if i really did, will you notice?
no one will..
because of who i am...

No comments: