Advertisement

Sunday, June 5, 2011

i know not everyone will stay forever by my side..
but, selfish me still wish everyone will always by my side till the end..
start from Form5,
people leaving me.. i started everything again in Form6
then Foundation, then Degree..
lots of people leaving and pursue their life independently, starting their new life again in somewhere around the world..
i wonder, do they will still remember me?
i afraid they will forget me..
i afraid they will forget me one day when i say hi to them..

slowly, one by one..
friend that i love, leaving one by one..
TT
i still cant adapt to the new life without those who leave here..
i miss them..
i will truly miss them..

whenever you are..
whatever you are doing..
take care..
i will pray for your safely and luck..

TT

No comments: