Advertisement

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

i change a little bit of myself..
frankly it did boost a little of my confident for a little while,
then i realize everything still the same,
i am still me..
Orz

i can't change the true-self me...


by the way,
a friend of mine once posted,
at the end, size do matter..
not only size matter, the way you look, the personality..
the world is cruel with criticizer with their non stop critic without even mirror themselves 1st before start comment or comparing others..
well i am one of those, but i guess my mouth still filtered 50% :P

the point of im blogging here today is,
im turning old..
i really hate celebration...
what is the point celebrating birthday, wasting your money for someone like me?
someone like me who never really help out a lot as a friend..
maybe i scare to get old..
scare to get old while all my wishes still left undone..
unrealistic me think of lots of wishes that will never come true..
and still, i do hope it will someday..
someday, that person will realize it, and said
Happy Birthday to me^^

I'm waiting

No comments: