Advertisement

Sunday, April 12, 2009

what a day

today went to the place that I'm going to spend almost 4 year to study,
going there with a mission to find house for me to stay,
look for every inches in there, search the hostel at there also(which my parent keep scolding me useless for not worked more harder when they heard bout the price that they gonna paid for one month rent)
well I'm not upset, coz whatever came up from their mouth are basically true..
the whole day i felt sucks, how i wish to go home that moment..
i am so damm upset that i cant find a house, if there is a house, i cant get enough members to cover all the expenses, so hostel is the only places left for my parent to considered...

i am so sad and tired, at that moment i felt doesn't want to continue studies,
i just wanna stayed at home with my family, even have to work with low paid salary!!!
i miss home so much.. T.T

No comments: