Advertisement

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

a simple talk

hohoho... after 3days din talk to anyone.. i thought i will continue it for weeks..
now only i realize I'm quite easily to get back into my normal mood(for some cases)
thanks to a friend of mine.. actually I'm not very close to this friend also... just got joke around when we are study at school last time..
this friend of mine came to my shop today and chat a little bit with me, crap a while... this friend doesn't know that I'm not in a good mood.. a first i really feel lazy wanna entertain my friend, but after a few chat with my friend, i started to enjoy talking...

ah.. feel so comfortable after i can release all my tension~ese of working...
i think we chat not even 10 minute(because i don't have any other topic to talk, and my friend car are parked outside and seems wanna go)
so we said bye bye to each other..


a simple talk can make some one feel a lot more better..
maybe my friend don't know that's, but anyway.. thanks for coming
haha
XD

No comments: