Advertisement

Monday, April 20, 2009

=='

i've been so sufffering...
not to mention my workmate stuff anymore.. the previous blog i wrote bout him doesnt even 10% of the overall story that make me angry... just forget bout it since i wont have to face him for the rest of my life.. i wont even tell him that im going to quit by this month.. :P

by the way...
i just wanted to say that im getting more fat
im fat and i've become unhealthy
unhealthy make me have difficulties in breathing.. and i have stomach pain for the last two days.. keep 'lao sai'~ing but nth came out..
now im typing blog in pain.....

forget bout unhealthy body of me..
the recently i found out that ppl keep asking me stupid question that will just make me 'har?' or 'O.o' on spot...
just like my mum.. when i tell her that im sick.. she ask me.. how you get the sick back? erm. what should i answer back her? i go walk walk then suddenly got several bacteria attacked me, i've try to run but im weak in running.. so the bacteria wins? HOW the hell i know why i sick.. if i know.. then there will no doctor exist...
and then my neighbour asking me whether im going to kampar today? then she ask me where am i going to study.. zzz!! going kampar but not study at UTAR? then? kolej sri ayu ar?
why so many ppl love to ask me stupid question that i dont even know how to reply..


maybe because i dont hae the mood to talk, so the way i repied also a bit harsh
sorry
ehehehe

No comments: