Advertisement

Monday, October 27, 2008

confusing and funny sms

recently i love to send sms.. thanks to digi Super SMS plan, i can send unlimited sms to my friends.. haha..
i receive many sms before,some were very funny but too bad it is in chinese.. not all my friends know how to read chinese, so i translate the msg and send to them...(think back, i felt that i too free and spendding time doing stupid thing instead of studying hahaha)
well there is one sms i love the most, since it is in chinese, i translate it and fwd to many ppl (and i realize the sms is spreading at whole anson, muahaha.. happy to know that my translation sms are spreading widely lol)

the story of the sms is like this:

a crazy man tell a story of himself:
i marry with a woman who has a daughter. Then later, my father marrymy wife daughter's.. so my step-daughther had become my step-mum and my dad had become my step-daughter-in-law. Two year later, my wife born a boy, the boy is my step-mum, same mum but different dad's younger brother. The boy call me dad, but i want the boy to call me uncle.. not soon later, my dad which is my step-daughter-in-law born a kid, the kid is my younger brother but he have to call me grandpa. At the same time, ia m my wife's husband which is my step-mum's mum, which also can be known as my gramdma. So, i am myself's grandpa.
Therefore i gone crazy...

lol.. this sms quite confusing huh.. it take time to understand.. my english quite noob, so i hope i dint translate wrong.. haha (don;t point out my mistake if got any haha)

another sms is:

a short story about SEE and SAW.. One day, SEE saw sea but SAW dint see sea.. SEE saw sea and jumped into sea.. SAW dint see sea but jumped into the sea.. SEE saw SAW in sea and SAW saw SEE in sea.. SEE SAW both saw sea and both SAW SEE were happy to see sea.. haha.. don't confuse, confuse other...

this see saw story is fwd by one of my friend.. so i want to remake this story...

a short story of Who and You

one day You bumped into Who and say
You:hi, who are you?
Who:erm.. i am who.. but who are you?
You:yea i am asking who are you. and i am you!!
Who:you are not me and i am who!!
You: i know i am not you but i am you.. why u keep asking me who are you?
Who:i am not asking you who am i.. but i am who...and you are not me!!
You:you say you are not asking me who are you, but you keep on asking.. i say already, i am You not you!!
Who:you are not me!!! and i am who!!!!
and they keep on who are you, i am you and i am who until they got into a fight and end up in police station...
the end


haha.. now i realize im wuite creative also (psps)
read until now but dint get confuse? you are so geng!! lol even me myself dont know crap until where ady...
ok lo.. next time think of something good to confuse you again.. muahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y their hubungan of the family so kucar-kacir 1 geh?
and what see saw sea and saw sea sea? talk crap only~
and i am you and who are you?
what a lolx crap~

小K said...

tz is my craping blog.. of cz crap only la...