Advertisement

Saturday, December 15, 2012




is been awhile i never update my photo to the blog

the hair is kinda messy, my mind is in the state of cut or not to cut hair mind-war
perm or not to perm hair?
dye or not to dye hair?

holiday is day for me to keep thinking way to spend money..

finding reason for me to keep my mind away from buying another camera..
and therefore, this pop out:
it doesn't matter what kind of camera you using
the only matter is the person who using the camera. ;)
true, very true
a few friend of mine whom snap photo with compact camera wins those who snap with dslr
even their photo editing skills are more detailed than those who own dslr.
bleh~ i still want a dslr, as accessories
future baby future ~

when i say i want to go, they don't let me to go
when i say i don't want to go, they keep tempting me to go.
so should i go or not to go?


No comments: