Advertisement

Wednesday, December 5, 2012


i knew the hate of you for me to stepping into your life
i'm sorry
and
that's the reason
i'll never
never
ever
had any confident
in talking to anyone

it seems like,
knowing me is a mistake
and slowly
it turn to a fault.

tired to tried to please everyone,
i shall be more selfish now.
tired of guessing whether my words hurt anyone,
i shall be more quiet now.
tired of guessing whether my action offence anyone,
i shall less meeting with all of you now.

i shall said thank you, 
to those whom i thought as friends
for making me realize
not to put anymore
trust
hope
into all of you anymore.



they said,
loner should just continue becoming loner
they'll never understand meaning of friend
as they don't have anyone welcoming them as friend.

No comments: