Advertisement

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

argh!
bossie say i work for the same thing over a week
and in the end cant provide any solution/recommendation/documentation or result
Orz
i felt bad but in the progress of learning..
at least, i understand a bit bit more than last time(i guess? Orz)

lots of time i was thinking,
if they were here, things will be easier..
they can help me solve it while i can sit back and order order
LOL maybe due to this,
i had a super hard time learning now...
working make me miss studying so so much :(
i miss all my friends so much :(
i want to meet with them and share with them all my problem!
i wanna tell them i learn lot!
i want to share with them
laugh with them
bully them
bluff till morning with them
working on school event together with them...
go to school with them..
i miss going to school,
i miss sleeping at lecture hall..
i miss stalking everyone in school...
i miss skipping class to have lazy afternoon nap...
i miss napping T^T
i miss nasi lemak..
i miss the rainny night market..
and i miss kampar!

i felt relieve with the choices i make now
those doubt that affected me earlier is slowly disappearing,
things that i think is good from the start end up not really good
but things that i think is bad from the start turn up to be something i like and been keep pushing me forward till now ^^
i feel blessed (but i still want to complained! :P)

direction to move up more stage is still blur,
but
i saw chances in front of me,
chances tell me that those are opportunity
opportunity told me lots of effort needed in order to climb to them
im climbing..
im climbing slowly slowly and hopefully the opportunity is still there and open more chances for me!
from those chances, i hope can find my direction toward the light!
each path will lead to success,
even if you failed, you still gain something in the process...
so i'm trying to move on...
digging treasure..

No comments: