Advertisement

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gardening Diary

is been awhile,
one of my most realistic dream is to see a real sunflower plants..
i never saw a real one before, all this while i get close to fake one or see through pictures..
so i make my mind to plant one!
so i can see the every stage of sunflower growth..
therefore, few months ago (lol, I've been very busy)
I bought a packet of sunflower seed..
heee :)

done a little research,
in order to the sunflower to start bloom,
it need around 3-5months..
hmm, hope i can be able to see them grow~
base on the seed name,
the outcome should be something like the picture belows
omg totally love it, hopefully the package description dint cheat me



with a little strength digging some soil (good soil) from my fathers workplace..
around 100kg? or 80kg? to fill up this 4 'little' pots..
superb thanks to my little brother who done a lot of hard work loading all those heavy packets of soil with me..
i couldn't finish it fast with my own energy..

my mum said, the soil may contain lots of chemical
therefore must be wash by rain (water) for two-three days first..
tadaa~ this is how my little pot looks like...
a big pot, two medium pot and one slightly smaller than the medium one..



pray for a good rain this few days,
so that it can wash away all the chemical for my baby sunflower to grow healthier
i'll update again when i start planting it :)

ps: happy vegetarian days~

No comments: