Advertisement

Friday, October 14, 2011

gardening part 2
=.=
the soil is too chemical, the seed wont grow..
SAD.. I'm really looking forward for it to grow,
pop out at least a tiny root will do? :.(
my father and lil bro when to dig another kind of soil from other places..
so i mix those two soil together..
hopefully this time, it will grow~
thanks to my father and lil bro for helping me :D

tomorrow morning have to go out,
several things i need to do:
1) do some survey for item need to buy for school society
2) check out some hat/cap
3) develop my filmsss (if i have money, i think my purse left only RM1 with several coins xD)
4) snap some random pictures?

result release,
though it is not a very good result,
i feel blessed..
little bit disappointed (maybe), study quite hard for several subject but end up.. sigh~
never mind.. try harder for next semester..
semester break gonna end soon!
yeah!
can't wait for it,
think i am recharge for the upcoming semester,
getting more excited maybe because this year gonna end soon..
I'm really looking forward for what is going to be happen next year :P
plus plus,
i think i have get rid a little bit of my stick-to-home diseases,
though home is nice,
but living alone let me have a different perspective on it..
i start to enjoy and live in the word of freedom..
the time left is getting lesser and lesser,
i want to do more, see more, taste more, listen more, sense more and try more
with no regret..
kakaka, I'm getting inspired with those independent living style
watch too much drama and movie,
love the beautiful way they living...
I'm going to be one too in future (hope so :P)

for next upcoming semester
with packed timetable and little add-on schedule..
things will be going to be a little bit busy..
going to make a little pledge here:
1)no skipping class for sleeping
that's all...


end this post with SS pictures...
:P
face getting bigger and eyes getting smaller..
going to stick with spec, at least the spec lenses make my eye slightly bigger xD
and and
my hair..
i don't know how to describe it..
=.=
cut it?
next semester gonna live as one-eyed girl
kns hair :P

recently so into my blog music..

No comments: