Advertisement

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Work Hard



I've been busy working hard this few days..
handling lots of stuff in the same time,
assignment, events and others stuff come in together..

the time is pack,
and lots of thing have to be done..
when i really work hard into something,
there is time i came to the down phase of my life..
*how come i still cant be as good as other?*
tough question keep pop~ing out
to test my EQ whether i will continue strive for it or just give up..

tonight is the night,
where i really feel like giving up..
my mind said:
"well, this is me.. procrastinate and giving up to avoid the reality"

this time,
i wanna be a bit different..
work hard atleast for the things i like..
setting a target..
before the end of this semester..
i hope i can at least learn something..
to prove to myself that i can!
YES!! I CAN!!!!


one more thing that i wish is, i hope i can adapt to the pain
and let the pain be part of me.
so that i wouldn't felt so pain anymore?

No comments: