Advertisement

Saturday, February 12, 2011

NEW PHONE!!!!!

and suddenly i miss the time we spend talking together...
starting from new sem,
seems like you are getting busier..
i cant see you around..
talk less than 5 sentences,
i just randomly miss talking to you so so so so much!
yesterday~
my phone went something wrong..
TT
at that moment,
i was thinking to buy a new phone and my father ask me to buy one too..
if im not mistaken, i heard him suggesting Iphone xD
but im not going to buy apple phone..

i browse at phone site all day long,
and im still got my eye catched by that phone
like it very very much!
but then,
suddenly,
my phone is okay back..
so, that all the story of my 'new phone'
^^
in future,
I'm going to get something similar to this or this brand..


this few day,
start of starving myself...
i hope i can succeed this time..
i even eat less...
feeling so dizzy~~~~~

the drama is getting too romance in the end,
making me wanna jot down all those famous conversation use by the actors...
how come it can be that beautiful~
so beautiful making me want to visit there!!!
and
with a member going to hospital and he doing his member part..
only i realize he is so perfect in every aspect!!
so perfect!
too perfect!
very perfect!
super perfect!
jinjia perfect!!!
listening to any song also will think only of you!
reason for me to wanted to learn it well!!
come to my dream tonight..
xD
i sound like a crazy fan...

No comments: