Advertisement

Thursday, December 16, 2010

SLEEP

I love sleep~
well basically everyone do right..

whenever anything sad
or I'm trying to avoiding something important like making decision which will like
*whoa* affected my whole life..
i will choose to run away by sleeping..
only by sleeping i feel myself the best..
i can even ignore eating or drinking just to have a nice sleep every in my entire LIFE!
sound over reacted right..
LOL

till something happen..
which make me so damn afraid going to sleep..
maybe i too kiasu already
or i don't wanna waste my effort and my baby laptop who work hard for it everyday..
yes.. for people who know me..
is that berry berry game from digi..
damn.. cant believe myself that im so obsess into this game..
now my sleep time totally disturbed..
every time i sleep, out of sudden i will awake of scared/afraid?,
and check the ranking just to make sure my ranking is not dropping..
if that rank fuckingly drop one rank..
my mind totally disturbed and i dont have any mood to do anything else except keep looking at it to chase back the ranking..
though in my mind i knew that i will have less chances of winning this game..
i still keep on doing it..
==
mind give me a consolation prize DiGi?
I don't really like blackberry..
If the prize give me a Diana f+ with full accessories,
I will definitely die hard for it.. xD
maybe sell it if i won the blackberry by any chance..
please help me wish other contestant line lag abit..
laptop/ desktop software lari lari..
LOL
but seriously for those who click on it everyday, please beware..
i already had minor symptom hand had less energy..




i very pity ler..
now sleep time less than 6 hour everyday..
if clashing with exam day..
seriously i need not have to sleep for the whole day..
i think my eye is so damn tired
and yet my brain keep phycho me don't go to sleep
or when you wake up..
sure something happen with the digi website..
then ranking drop!!!
AAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhh NOOOOOOOOooooo!!!!!!!!

this is the life I'm going to go through till next year when the game officially end..
or maybe one day i realize my ranking drop till the bottom the very next day i wake up..
i may give up..
and change to hotlink [== joking]

No comments: