Advertisement

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Love the day without the Sun

The previous Exam i had yesterday was totally a FULL disappointed
=(
had an early revision bout it..
during exam time,
I slept twice while thinking the point..
==''
cant even memorize what i had write for everything..
Don't even dare to look back at the question paper..
totally scare me off now..

I really disappointed with my performance for that paper..
so damn sad and straight went to sleep till the night..
and till now i don't have the mood to study for the next paper..
but the night scene just now had cheer me up little bit..
saw lots of shinning star lighten up my mood..
plus, meteor shower totally make my night..
don't know since when i started to in love to watch the sky..
started with the beautiful blue sky~
to the white cloud~
to the rain~
to the moon~
to the star~

how i wish the moment never end..
the cloudy night forces me to go back..
but i still like the cold cold night..
Is a perfect night..
Love the day without Sun..
Love the cold morning Breeze..
totally enjoy Longkai~ing in the night..
but no people like it..
making me do it alone most of the time
=(
nevermind~
I should start pack up my mood to study now..
so long bloggie..

No comments: